At CID Pest Control, we understand that when your business encounters a pest problem, it can present serious threats to health and safety as well as your business reputation.
A pest infestation has the potential to damage property, contaminate products, stop production and harm your business reputation, resulting in costly financial consequences.
CID Pest Control is committed to controlling pests for all commercial and Industrial customers in a safe, effective, professional and economical manner, meeting the highest industry standards and legal obligations.
Our commitment to you:
- An introductory meeting with our dedicated, experienced Account Manager to discuss the needs of your business and pest concerns.
- A full site inspection followed by a detailed written report highlighting pest infestations, species, causes, potential threats and our recommended plan of action.
- A clear solution based written quote, covering scope, specifications, and any further clarifications needed in order to ensure all expectations are understood and agreed.
- All work is carried out with an integrated approach, by a fully equipped, trained and certified technician in a professional manner.
- Clearance of existing pest infestations.
- Ongoing control of pests is maintained through monitoring and clear communication with our customer and workforce.
- Our treatments are documented and information made available to ensure both businesses’ demonstrate due-diligence.
- If required, emergency requests are dealt with promptly and within agreed time frames.
- Your dedicated Account Manager will regularly review your property and contract performance to ensure complete satisfaction.
We service the following Business Categories:
- Food and Beverage
- Storage and Logistics
- Shopping Centres and Retail
- Schools and Universities
- Local authorities
- Packaging and Labelling
- Manufacturing and Assembly
- Facility Management
- Property Management
- Retirement Homes
- Housing Associations
- Golf Clubs
CID Pest Control cover Businesses in London and the South East.